This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command present in the settings of any browser.
C.so Principe Oddone 88 – 10152, Turin Italy
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data; first name; surname; telephone number; e-mail.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious activities. or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Displaying content from external platforms and Tag Management.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the section “Details on the processing of Personal Data”.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form (this Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data processed: surname; e-mail; first name; telephone number.
This type of service is functional to the centralized management of the tags or scripts used on this Website.
The use of these services involves the flow of User Data through them and, where appropriate, their retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them.
This type of service may still collect data on web traffic relating to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Font Awesome (Fonticons, Inc. )
Font Awesome is a font style visualization service managed by Fonticons, Inc. that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data processed: Usage data.
Video Vimeo (Vimeo, LLC)
Vimeo is a video content viewing service managed by Vimeo, LLC that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data processed: Usage data; Tracking Tool.
Rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The User can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is the information collected automatically through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application,with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools which consist of small pieces of data stored in the User’s browser.
By Tracking Tool we mean any technology – eg. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, integrated scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which allow users to be tracked, for example by collecting or saving information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Last modification: June 25, 2021